One of the benefits of modern technology is that it gives us more ways with which to communicate. I am always eager to embrace new technologies that make sense for us and our clients. In the financial services industry, however, there are strict regulatory requirements that sometimes take a while to catch up to the technology.
This is why I am excited to announce the following upgrades:
- Our website has been upgraded and now has social media applications tightly interwoven. Check us out at www.armstrongwealth.com
- We now have a blog. I will post comments at least weekly. Topics will range from opinion on current events, investment philosophy and strategy to what is happening at our firm. Go to www.armstrongwealth.com/blog to see what I’ve posted recently.
- Each staff member has a LinkedIn profile so you can learn more about each of us. Our profiles have a link right with our biographies on our website. Here is Lee Carter’s, for example.
- Armstrong Wealth now has a Facebook page! Our most recent blog posts and commentaries will also be on this page.
- Finally, we just received permission to use Twitter. Now this is one medium of which I have been suspect. I was wrong. This will be a tool in which I can communicate our thoughts, comments and concerns in real time. Go to twitter @armstrongreport and follow us and let your friends know.
This is all designed to supplement what we already do. We will still have our reviews, our workshops, and call you on the phone. You, of course, are always welcome to call us.
Thanks as always for your trust.